This course satisfies the requirements for HSE training. The duration of 6 hours which is the minimum of what is considered necessary to cover the mandatory topics. About the requirement for training, it is stated that: The training is personal and can not be delegated.
We get feedback that this course is very relevant, and interesting. During this course we switch between addressing theme theoretically and how to solve it in practice and with concrete practical cases. That way participants get a good opportunity to discuss their own problems and get useful feedback referring to the legal text and good advice and examples.
The purpose of the course
- Opening and instructions
- What is HSE?
- Systematic HSE and safety work
- Norwegian HSE regulations
- The Working Environment Act
- The organisation and principles of HSE work
- Responsibility and authority in the HSE organisation
- Questions and challenges
- Who is this course suitable for?
- The course is tailored to the employer and other leaders.
- Fits well for everyone who want an introduction to the company systematically HSE and the HSE requirements set out in the Working Environment Laws and regulations.
The purpose of the course is that the course participant shall have completed training that meets the training requirements of the employer. In addition to developing a good understanding of HSE work, where collaboration between people is standing in the center. The course also provides a foundation for developing secure and favorable conditions of work in a systematic way.
One day of teaching with time to constructive dialogue between tutor and participants and attendees in between.
Included in the course
All participants receive comprehensive documentation containing course presentation and excerpts of Working Enviromet Act and regulations.
It will be served lunch, coffee and refreshments during the course day.
Other important information
The course meets the statutory training requirements for employers and managers set out in the Working Environment Act and regulations.